Thursday, December 25, 2008

...and all through the house, not a creature was stirring except for the MAMA!

It is Christmas Eve and I am up late. Not because I have a lot left to do, but because I can not sleep. I am excited like I was when I was a child. I can not wait to see the boys faces in the morning and to see all the happiness in them! I have not been this happy on Christmas Eve in a while. Don't get me wrong- I have immensely enjoyed Christmas always. However, I am overjoyed about Christmas this year. I think there is a few reasons for that. One is that I have focused on simplifying my life over the last year and I was done with Christmas shopping much earlier this year. Another reason may be a special project that I have been working on for a gift for some of my family. It has caused me to reflect on the accomplishments of myself as a parent and the joy that it has brought to me. I will give more details of this project later after it has been revealed to the family members that it was made for. Well this post was definitely more about me than I would like, but I do want this to be something I or the boys or Brandon can go back and read years from now- so I guess it's OK. Merry Christmas!




No comments: