Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Ice Storm- January 2009

Well, It has been a month since I posted. We have had a busy month. Lots of new and exciting things going on. I will write about that later. Today is very icy here and we are out of school. We have had a good day. The boys have played everything under the sun, Brandon came home early so I took the opportunity and took a long hot bath, and then we all went out and explored the icy conditions briefly. The boys liked it but were cold and ready to come in when I rounded them up. I am posting a few of my favorites from the pics that I took.

Koen played on his very icy swing set!



My sweet little boys!

Gannon enjoyed holding chunks of ice that he was finding.



My Three Boys!



1 comment:

Linsey said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun out there in the cold!