Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring Storms In February and Other Happenings...

I wish I was better at posting more often!  We have a lot going on and I would like to blog more to record for later days, somehow that doesn't happen!  I know I will get better.  We had very spring like storms here yesterday, strange that it is only February!  I recently stumbled upon an interesting blog purely by accident.  it was called Scary West  It has some amazing photos and most are taken in Montana- that is where Brandon is from.  
Well- we are moving.  Still in Owasso, just a bigger house on 1.25 acres.  We are beyond excited and the boys are as well.  We close on March 2 and so we are very busy getting ready for that.  I will post some pics soon.  We have been looking for a house for over a year and we found EXACTLY what we were looking for!  
I want share a quote that I found on the blog that I mentioned earlier.

SOMETHING TO REMEMBER

"If you ask for wisdom or higher virtues, know that they only come through trials and tribulations. If you ask for inner peace, God will send you a storm in which to cultivate peace. We get what we want through practice. There's no such thing as a free lunch in the spiritual realm." - Baron Baptiste




No comments: