Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Preview

The boys are getting so excited about Halloween. We had our Fall Party at school today...it was called Pumpkins, Pajamas and Pizza. As you guessed we wore PJ's, ate pizza and did Pumpkin activities. It was fun. Tonight we will be going to HalloZooween- a fun safe event our local zoo puts on. The boys are both going to be pirates. We went to a really great pumpkin patch a few weeks back and met one of our friends and her girls there. I dressed the boys in their costumes and took some pics. I am going to post some of the pics from the pumpkin patch as I am not sure I will get very many tomorrow night. Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween tomorrow!






Pirate Koen


Pirate Gannon
My Pirates climbing on the pumpkins.



The Boys and Samantha
Jessie and I with the Kiddos




The boys love the Veggie Tales movie called "The Pirates That Don't Do Anything" and this is their rendition of the theme song.

No comments: