Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Am Still Here!

It has been entirely too long since I posted. The last two weeks of February we spent packing like crazy and then we closed on the house March 2. It has been a whirlwind since then. I regret that I have not posted because I intend for this blog to be a record of our lives- I do not scrapbook. Anyways, I will be blogging again very soon, and I may even go back and do some posting of dates that have already passed. ALOT of exciting things have happened I need to blog about. For now though I would like to pass this on to those of you who read my blog. I have been following this blog for a while and am continually amazed by this mom's strength. Check it out and please say a prayer for this precious baby boy. Also, if you feel the need pass this on to others as well!


Prayers for Stellan







No comments: